Cookies are small data files that Marks & Spencer sends to the hard drive of its users to record information relating to the websites visited by users on the Internet, in particular to record their preferences. We may place cookies or similar technology (e.g. Facebook Pixel) on those users who have accessed a website by clicking on an advertising banner or hyperlink on another website in order to track the success of a particular advertising campaign or marketing programme and to better optimise and target advertising.
· To facilitate site navigation
· Providing your feedback
· Analyzing the use of our products, services and applications
· Optimizing our promotional and marketing activities (including behavioral advertising)
Below is a list of the specific cookies (and similar technologies) that we use on our site, which can be grouped as follows:
· Necessary cookies
· Performance and Analytics cookies
· Cookies for advertising targeting purposes
These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the site and cannot be disabled on our system. Disabling these cookies may result in some parts of the site not working.
This cookie is used by ShareThis to test whether your browser accepts cookies.
Performance and Analytics cookies
These cookies allow us to count visits and sources of visits so that we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They also help us to know which pages are most popular and how users navigate the site. All of this information is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you disable these cookies, we will not know when you visited our site and how you use it.
Google Analytics collects information that allows us to understand interactions with our site, so that we can work to improve the service and customer experience on this site.
YouTube uses this cookie through embedded videos and records anonymous statistics.
Cookies for advertising targeting purposes
These cookies are set on our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by these partners to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites. They work by identifying your browser and device. If you disable these cookies, you will not see our targeted advertising across different websites.
· VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE YouTube
A cookie set by YouTube to measure connection speed, which determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Select "Tools" and then "Internet Options"
2. Click on the "Privacy" tab.
3. Select the appropriate settings.
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings > Advanced Settings
2. Under "Privacy and Security", click "Content Settings"
3. Click on "Cookies"
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click "Remove all website data"
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Select the "Tools" menu and then "Options"
2. Click on the "Privacy" icon.
3. Find the "Cookie" option and select the appropriate options
For Opera 6.0 and later:
1. Select the "Files" menu > " Preferences "
Any further information regarding this notification can be obtained at email@example.com